Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's been awhile...

It has been a couple months since my last blog.  The past couple months have been pretty uneventful.  Back in January I did buy a new car finally.  It was definitely time to get rid of the Daewoo and get my own vehicle.  I bought a 2009 Pontiac G6.  I really hate it when I hear the song "Fly like a G6" now.  
 
I continue to work at Costco selling cell phones.  It is good to know at the end of the day, I have helped old people use their Droid X's that they purchased for only $49.99 at Costco.  That was said in the most sarcastic tone you can possibly imagine.  It is unfortunate that I spent 11 semesters in college to sell cell phones for now.  The new year has been a roller coaster ride of emotion and feelings.  Grandpa is still in the hospital after open-heart surgery but in two days he finally gets to come home after nearly 4 months in the hospital.  It's been a stressful time in the family with my grandparents living with us.  


These are random thoughts that are poppping in my head.  Last week I went down to Rexburg, Logan, and Provo for a few days.  It was so good to be out of Montana and into warmer weather.  Rexburg has changed a lot for the better.  It was nice to see the results of why my college campus was torn up for my entire college career.  The BYUIC is pretty damn cool.  Later in the week I went to Logan to attend a teacher fair to find a job.  It was a good opportunity to talk with school districts in Utah, Wyoming, and Arizona.  Hopefully the teacher fair turns out to be a success with a job offer.  

Over the past couple months, I have gotten into a new hobby finally.  It is now acceptable for grown men to shoot each other with bb guns.  The guns they make are pretty realistic now.  I have a replica M4A1 and a replica sniper rifle now.  Both of those set me back a few bucks but it's something I can enjoy doing during summer months.

Winter has really drawn itself out this year.  It's the end of March and the snow has not melted off the golf courses yet.  So depressing considering I have bought new Nike Sasquatch Machspeed irons, TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0, and a new Titleist Vokey sand wedge.  Let's just say I am excited to hit a small white ball and chase after it into the woods.  
 
Being in Montana this winter has confirmed a lot of things.  Number 1: I AM GOING TO BE A SNOW BIRD STARTING NEXT YEAR.  I am tired of winter and snow so I really would love to be in the desert next winter and back here in the summer for golf and wakeboarding.  Number 2: SINGLE LIFE IN MONTANA IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC.  Number 3: OLD PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE SMARTPHONES.  They're worse to teach than my 5th period Geography class at Greenspun.  Number 4: MONTANA IS ONLY GOOD THREE MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR. 


Some more randomness and to end AndyCenter, the Top 10 random things in my head right now.
10) Chris Brown's new album, F.A.M.E. is really good and his song with Bieber is probably the best song on the album.  It's good, go buy it on iTunes for $1.29
9) Drumsticks are a delicious treat both the ice cream and chicken.  
8) Tiger Woods 12 comes out in less than a week, I feel like an 8th grader waiting for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
7) TaylorMade has really out done themselves with the white crown Burner Superfast 2.0
6) Jimmermania is driving me bonkers.
5) I wish I had an English accent (that one was from way out in left field)
4) I really miss somebody special
3) How good is this new Nike ball going to be this year?
2) How great would it be to get a job in Arizona and move close to some great friends (Beckstrands and Harts)
1) I really like Fruit Punch Gatorade

That completes my random thoughts for the evening.  If you made it this far in the reading, I applaud you and for that I will give you a high five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment