Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Timing

"Timing is everything- for this reason, patience is a vital ingredient in success planning."

In recent events, I find this statement ringing true.  Student teaching ended the week of Thanksgiving.  Timing was off so I could not make it back home in time for Turkey Day.  Student teaching ended part way through the first semester of the school year which is not the prime time to find a job.  Instead, I find myself working as a wireless phone salesman in Costco.  This job has nothing to do with my chosen career and is quite discouraging.   I left Las Vegas on November 24th.  A pre-employment packet for teaching was sent to me the week I left. I missed receiving the packet.  Now I have to make a trip to Las Vegas just to get finger printed and TB tested for the school district.  If timing was perfect, I would be starting my career.  All throughout my life timing has not been perfect.  Timing was imperfect when  I wanted to go on a mission.  I can't seem to get the timing down for anything.  I definitely cannot dance.  


On a brighter note, my feelings have been released and I no longer feel for a person.  I've been released from thoughts of what could have been.  Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment